Consort Medical is a healthcare company focused on medical device technologies for drug delivery.
Our strategy moving forward is to build on and strengthen our core businesses through new product innovation, increased market reach and higher value product and service offerings.
We are also diversifying the Group into adjacent markets and technologies which leverage our competencies in medical devices and drug delivery.
- Bespak revenue surpasses £100m;
- Strong organic revenue growth of 5.2%, in particular from Chiesi NEXThaler®;
- Growth in adjusted EPS of 8.5% to 48.3p per share;
- Increased final dividend to 13.35p per share;
- Net cash of £25.8m despite significant investment in facilities and production capacity;
- Regulatory approval and launch of first auto-injector for Dr. Reddy's sumatriptan, a migraine therapy;
- Award of exclusive multi-year commercial supply contract for our dry powder inhaler programme (DPI) programme DEV610;
- Award of Bespak's first MHRA licence for commercial drug handling for Nicoventures' nicotine inhaler;
- Unveiling of Syrina® and Vapoursoft®, delivering the first such liquid gas-propelled auto-injector;
- Completion and pilot scale manufacturing of Atlas Genetics ioTM Cartridge (POC010);
- Award of development contract for novel PatchPump® infusion device from Steadymed.
Share price and 5 year summary